Roofs that collect large amounts of snow require Herculean performance. X-Gard 2.0 provides that heavy-duty, engineered assurance your project may need.
This two-pipe, snow guard system is easily retrofitted to existing roofs or can be incorporated in new construction design.
X-Gard offers you a non-penetrating standing seam, snow guard system designed for heavy-duty, multi-pipe applications. It is also an ideal solution for use on solar PV roofs when extra height is required.
X-Gard’s proprietary 8-sided NEX® 2” pipe provides superior beam strength compared to other crossmembers. Its unique pipe shape is formed from high-tensile aluminum.
- The strongest snow retention system on the market
- Perfect for insulated metal panel (IMP) roofs with seam spacing of 36” – 48”
- Roof warranties left intact with this zero-penetration system for standing seam roofs
- Low-cost, job-specific P.E. wet stamp available
- NEX® pipe crossmember spans up to 4’
- NEX pipe has the ability to cantilever up to 20″ past the last clamp in an assembly
- Proprietary octagonal crossmember prevents rotation and is much stronger than a conventional round pipe
- Finished system height above panel is 7” – 9” depending on seam dimension
- Double-clamp design for each bracket
- Compatible with standard S-5! clamps
- Can be painted, powder-coated or anodized
- 8’ nominal pipe length for easy shipping and handling
- Comes with an easy-to-use, engineered splice kit
- X-Clip retards snow migration beneath the system, extending all the way to the roof surface using a EPDM rubber foot for protection